We Are About to Begin Catholic Schools Week
Each year we celebrate Catholic Schools Week with educational, athletic, spiritual, and social activities. We will begin Catholic Schools week on Monday, January 31, with an Out of Uniform Day that's all about SJB Spirit. Students may wear any SJB gear to school and have a good time with friends and classmates.
Please see the Catholic Schools Week events calendar below.
Second Quarter Report Cards Are On Portal
Report cards for the 2nd quarter have been posted on the parent portal. Parents can log into the parent portal through the "sign in" prompt on the front page of this website. Once you are in the portal, go to E-Locker and then E-Portfolio to find your child's report card for the 2nd quarter..
Thank You for Your Support During Re-Enrollment
Thank you, families, for your response to our re-enrollment requests. More than 90 percent of our students have re-enrolled. By re-enrolling, you have done the following:
- ensured a seat for your child in next year's class
- helped SJB establish tuition rate, budget, staffing
- helped with admissions decisions by giving the school projected enrollment by grade
Tuition Plans Will Start to Go Out March 14
The timeline on tuition plans has changed. We plan to start sending out tuition plans the week of March 14 so that parents can review and submit their tuition payment plan on TADS by April 25. The dates are reflected on the SJB online calendar and returning students timeline.
Catholic Schools Week Events
- Monday, Jan 31
- Spirit Wear Day—SJB gear
- SJB items distributed by Student Council
- Tuesday, Feb 1
- Black History Month begins -- At 1:45 pm, students in grades 1-8 play round 1 of Black History Month Jeopardy.
- Lunar New Year
- Students may wear red and gold with their uniforms
- Wednesday, Feb 2
- Candlemas and Blessed Sacrament Procession 10:30-11:15 am
- Adoration for Grades 5-8 from 11:15-12:15
- Thursday, Feb 3
- Pizza Lunch for all in the gym (times staggered)
- Bingo begins at 1:30 pm in classrooms, with prizes
- Friday, Feb 4
- Roll Out of Bed and Read Day—kids out of uniform
- Reading activities in classrooms in morning
- Foul-shooting contest in gym at 11 am
- Half Day Dismissal at 12 noon
- After Care from 12 to 4 pm