Transition to Optional Masks Has Been So Far So Good
The transition from mandatory masks to optional masks has gone well so far at St. John the Baptist. About three-fourths of SJB students have continued to come to school with masks this week. We've yet to see a student singled out for the decision to wear or take off a mask. For that we are proud and grateful.
- The SJB School Advisory Board and Home School Association will meet on Monday, February 28, at 7 pm in the school library. Agenda items include the SJB auction and gala.
- The Diversity Panel will meet virtually on Tuesday, March 1, at 7 pm.
- Grades 2-8 will attend Ash Wednesday Mass at 1:30 pm on Wednesday, March 2.
- There will be no school on Friday, March 11, for teacher professional development.
- The SJB auction is set to begin on April 28. For more information, go to the Gold Folder.
The SJB online calendar is your best source for the latest information on events and activities at SJB.
Black History Month Jeopardy Finals Are Monday
For more information, go to the Gold Folder.
Prayers for 8th Grade Students
We've been praying for our 8th grade students as they receive notices on high school admissions. The notices started coming last week and continue through the end of this week.
In the coming weeks, we will provide information about where our Class of 2022 will be headed next year.
To see where SJB students applied and went over the past few years, go this admissions and matriculation page.
Missing Your Parking Tag?
Call Mrs. Baugher in the school office at 301-622-3076 from 9 am to 4 pm to get a replacement.