Grade 1 - School Supply List
Items that may be purchased anywhere. Here's the list on Amazon.
- One set of headphones or ear buds (with microphone)
- 1 fabric-cube storage bin (11X11X11") like this one
- Personal tissues for child for desk
- Personal hand sanitizer for child for desk
- 2 Glue Sticks (Large)
- 12 No. 2 Pencils
- 1 10 pack of markers
- Addition & Subtraction Flash Cards 0 -12 (to keep at home)
- 1 Pair of scissors
- 1 Pink eraser
- 1 12 pack colored pencils
- 1 pack crayons
Items that must be purchased from the SJB school store:
School store will be open August 26, 27 and 30 from 10:00-3:00. On August 31 it will be open from 8:30am-10:00am.
1 St. John’s Tote Bag $10 (May use the one from K.)
3 Green Bound Secondary Primary Notebooks $2 each
1 10 Pocket Folder $5
1 blue zippered pencil case $5
No Back Packs
Periodically check your child’s supplies and replenish as needed.
Keep a supply of pencils, crayons, scissors and a glue stick at home for homework assignments.
Always label your child’s belongings.
Uniform Bank ONLY will be open from 10:00-2:00 on August 9-August 20 in the Lyon Center. It will also be open during School Stores hours.