Grade 2 - School Supply List
Items that may be purchased anywhere. Here's the list on Amazon.
- 1 Pair of Small Scissors
- 1 Pink Eraser
- 24 No.2 Sharpened Yellow Wooden Pencils (no wrappings or decorations)
- 2 Extra Large Elmer’s Glue Stick (4 regular are OK) or bottle of glue
- 24 Colored Pencils
- 2 red pens
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 1 1 ½” white 3-ring binder with clear front
- 1 7 or 8 tab dividers
- 1 container wipes
- 1 large box Kleenex
Items that must be purchased from the SJB school store:
School store will be open August 25, 26 and 30 from 10:00-3:00. Also, it will be open on August 31 from 8:30am-10:00am.
- 1 St. John’s Tote Bag $10 You may use the one from last year.
- 5 Green Bound Secondary Primary Notebooks $2 each
- 2 Assignment Pads (for 2 semesters) $4 each
- 1 Blue zippered pencil case $5 (you may use the one from last year)
- 1 blue 2-pocket homework folder $3
No Back Packs and No Rulers
Periodically check your child’s supplies and replenish as needed.
Always label your child’s belongings.
Uniform Bank ONLY will be open from August 9-August 20 from 10:00-2:00 in the Lyon Center.
It will also be open during School Store Hours.